Manually formatting a Word document
This is a step-by-step manual to teach the basics of working in Microsoft Word documents. Eventually, I hope to make it into an online training course but this is the initial self-help version.
- First, I tell you how to create your own shortcuts to speed up how you do things.
- Secondly, you will learn how to move around in a document.
- Then we take an unformatted document and turn it into a business letter.
- After that, we format a table in Word.
- Thereafter, we format the same information into an Excel table.
- I show you how to do some Excel calculations.
- Finally, we import the Excel table into the Word document.
Note: This page is a work-in-progress. The list of what you will learn will grow longer. The list items are linked to blog posts.